Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Doing It Again.


I'm only hurting myself with this one. it bothers me that i still cant manage to turn the lights off and plant myself on this uncomfortable mattress.



it also bothers me that my brain is a two-timming backstabber.

One side is saying "lez! do you know what time it is? put the laptop down an commense with the sleeping!"

while the other side is saying "Lez! WTF are you doing! The night is still young! you still have alot of surfing to do! Touch that light, and ill KILL YOU."

man, what a bitch...

well, being a normal, imperfect human being and all, chances are i wont be going to bed anytime soon...yeah.

more posting will come when more things are running through my head cuz right now all i can really think about is what i could possibly look like the next day with no sleep....should be interesting i presume.

"You can't take it with you
Dancin' for your pleasure
You are not to blame for
bittersweet distractor"


good night, and good luck.

lez

No comments:

Post a Comment