Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AVATAR

Just got back from seeing the new Avatar movie. Damn good movie; definitely the best special effects I have ever seen (it better have been, cuz that movie cost a shit load to make...) Although, sorry to say, it isnt my favorite movie. It was a pretty predictable plot and overall the story was pretty generic. But hey, what beats seein' a movie in 3D!?

Yeah I know that wasnt the greatest movie review but...

Song penetrating my mind at the moment (or song stuck in my head, however you want to put it):
Radiohead-Bulletproof...I Wish I Was
Beautiful song...Here, take a Listen

Other stuff.
-I heard "Boys Dont Cry" by The Cure playing while shopping at J.Crew today.
it made me quite happy.
-i need to clean things
-im hungry.

thats pretty much it i suppose. 

Love and Happiness to you

lez

No comments:

Post a Comment