Friday, July 2, 2010

"I wanna live, breath, I wanna be part of the human race."

i dont know man.

im looking at everyone, and they all seem so happy. and content with their lives. i think about people who have died, even though they had such a legacy, even though they could only get better in life, it all came to an end. I want to know what the future brings. im lazy. i want to be one of those people who have it happen to them. whats the secret? I know what I am becoming apart of, inside. but i cant let it fall. its not falling together. i want everything to be easy but it isnt. we must become strong. we must live our lives, but not look back. we must not back down.
"I wont stop now, or the penny will drop.
I wont stop now, I wont slack off,
or all of this love will be in vain."
Nevermind.

I look at people and they are having fun. they are getting somewhere. i am working. nothing is happening. i am obsessed, but the more i obsess the less it comes to me. "let it fall, let it fall." i dont know.

im just....
 ranting...

nevermind.

itll be better next time i promise.




lez

No comments:

Post a Comment